Here you are cordially invited to show whatever topics, wishes or needs you have and receive touching accompaniment by Fabienne and the other group members. At the beginning of each play time you can enjoy some words that invite you and everyone else to arrive in the room at that very moment, in your body and in a deeper connection with the others in the room.
With her many years of experience in the empathetic accompaniment of people and with her open, cordial manner accepting any thoughts or wishes, Fabienne will give you a loving and "permissive" space. The other small group members are also invited to support you in the best possible way.
Depending on the size of the group, Play Time is set at 2-3 hours, four times a week. As a rule, it is 2 hours for up to 4 participants and 2.5 hours for groups of 5 or more and 3 hours for groups of 6 or more.
Here are possible topics you can focus on:
- Look at, accept and gradually let go of shame, nervousness and fears
- Re-nourishment and inner child work
- Recognizing, checking and if necessary releasing conditionings
- Perceiving and transforming patterns
- Courageous steps
- recognizing your own impulses and following them
- Closeness and desires
- Detecting and releasing attachments
Transforming inner judgment and humiliation
Accepting and giving feedback
Self-responsibility and self-expression
Body presence and vulnerability
Use attraction and repulsion for personal development
Allowing and transforming anger
Allowing and accepting lust
Nourishing intimate areas
- ... and everything you can think of and bring with you