Encántala TANTRA Retreat with Feeling Yoga
2nd - 6th of November 2020
Enjoy, share and free yourself in the Encantala Vibrating Heart community on the beautiful island of La Palma.
In this workshop we will work with Tantra as the interaction of body, energy and consciousness.
Encántala means love what is.
"Love" as a
feeling of comfort and warmth.
Would you like to be able to relax, enjoy and express yourself even more around your own body, touch and intimacy with others?
In the tantric Encántala retreats you are welcomed just as you are, and invited to share all of your wishes and sensitivities.
We will use mindful individual and group exercises and processes around the body, closeness, intimacy, touch, self-expression, enjoyment, nakedness, lust, shame and courage. These will provide many opportunities for you to find your joy more and more, and to let go of old conditioning.
Please note the special features of the Encántala project:
The whole area is alcohol, smoke and TV free. In the sense of "love what is", including the body, regardless of how it looks naturally, being naked is welcome in the communal areas on the site.
In addition to the group times, everyone will receive individual Feel Yoga coaching and have the opportunity to take home individually tailored exercises to work on. Feel Yoga supports each individual to land deeper and more finely into their own body. Suitable for everyone, Feel Yoga invites you into physical presence regardless of your previous level of experience with yoga or other physical practice. It encourages deepening body awareness with questions such as: How am I connected to my individual body parts? How lovingly do I move my body? How flexible, powerful or balanced is my body? How connected am I to my individual organs, my tissues or my blood flow?
• Group workshop sessions
• Feel Yoga Body sessions
• Individual Feel Yoga coaching
• Time to relax individually and explore the island - you are also welcome to speak to Fabienne about staying on longer with the community
Daily routines (plus the individual Feel Yoga coaching appointment):
Mon: Arrival at your leisure, 8-10 p.m. group time
Tue: 9 - 10 a.m. Feeling Yoga Body Time, 11 a.m. - 1p.m. group time, free time, 8 p.m. - 10 p.m. group time
Wed: 11 a.m. - 1p.m. group time, free time, 8 p.m. - 10 p.m. group time
Thurs: 9 - 10 a.m. Feel-Yoga-Body Time, 2 - 6 p.m. group time, free time
Fri: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. group time, free time, 8 p.m. - 10 p.m. group time
Sat: possible departure
* Food is not included in the cost of the retreat but during the week we can organise some meals together as a group if that feels good
• By arrangement you can arrive earlier and / or stay longer.
• Seminar costs: € 480 (including accommodation on the giant sofa with your own sleeping bag, excluding meals and travel costs)
• Participation in the program is also possible while staying in external accommodation.
• The retreat language is English.
Seminar leader Fabienne:
December 2017 I have been managing and looking after the Encántala site
and accommodation in Todoque. Through this I live my vision to enrich
the world with peace, health and vitality. I accompany people in their
processes with a lot of heart, passion and clarity. My basis lies in
systemic work, mindful body work and conscious body training. I also
incorporate my experience of various forms of communication in
communities and from my subjects of professional and business education,
intercultural communication and sports science and experiential
My Feel-Yoga is based on my sports science studies, as well
as a number of advanced trainings, my own studies and offers around body
work and conscious body training. You can find more details about me
here: . There can be huge benefits to sustained work over longer periods
of time and I am therefore also available after the retreat time by
phone, Skype / Zoom or online, possibly also in a group forum.
• Private accommodation on the Encántala site, also beyond the retreat period. - If still available.
• Individual sessions with Fabienne: touching accompaniment communication Body, touch, pleasure natural contact with genitals Bodywork Closeness and intimacy Self-awareness and self-expression Feelings and personal responsibility Conditioning, shame and courage
Register now by sending an email to email@example.com, a WhatsApp to 0049 176 23 58 69 40 or by submitting your contact below.
Looking forward meeting you here,